Saturday, December 15, 2012

Sad or Smart dog?

So I have a chihuahua named Tiny and he was laying with me on my bed. After a while, he wanted to lay in the most weirdest places- between my legs, on top of my head and hair. After a while I became hot and irritated so I told him to go to his bed. When I decided to go check on him, this is how he looked.


I know this photo is a little dark because it was night time but I found this so hilarious I had to share it. So when I seen him with his face toward the wall because I told him to go to his bed. After taking this photo I felt so bad that I put him back on the bed with me so what do you think was he sad or just smart enough to know this would make me feel bad. Unless in the future they have some technology so that humans and dogs can communicate, I'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment