Saturday, December 15, 2012

MOM

 Pictured above is my mom, who I appreciate and love very much.

Mom, for all the times I didn’t thank you either because I was too young to too busy or just didn’t find the words, today I thank you for all you’ve done for me. Now that I’m older, I realize more and more everything you did, everything you gave, and most important, everything you stand for and I love you and thank you with all of my grateful heart.

 "To the world you might just be one person, but to one person you might just be the world."


A human body can bear only up to 45 Del (unit of pain). But at the time of giving birth, a woman feels up to 57 Del of pain. This is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at a time!!!!

"Mothers' love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible"- Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment