Thursday, October 25, 2012

Typography & Text-Based Art

 The image above I edited using Glassgiant.com I thought the black background was better than the white background because it showed my image more.

 So for Textorizor 1, I used a picture of my mom and niece even though you can hardly see their faces. I used a lot of strings, I didn't really like the opacity at 0. Also, I thought the smaller print didn't make the image such a blur. But I didn't really like how the images looked so blurry with this photo editor.

 I used Textorizor 2 and you can actually see what your picture is compared to the image for textorizor 1. I also liked that the words vary in size and color.

 For this image I used Excoffizer.com and i thought this site was okay kind of too simple for me. I preferred thinner wiggles and the opacity to be set quite higher (120-140)


 Tagxedo.com another one of my favorites. I choose an image of a heart and inside of it are words I thought anyone could feel or relate to over the course of their lifetime. So I have a game, spot any typos? I misspelled some words after I created my images. (Oops!)

No comments:

Post a Comment