Thursday, October 11, 2012



 
 The photos above, I created using the original Scribbler. I personally liked the thinner lines, to me it shows the sharpness of the scribble. The first photo I called 'Tree of life".


 

 
Second are the two photos I created with Scribbler Too. The second picture is my edited picture of the first photo, I thought Scribbler Too was kind of complicated to me. This program had more artistic freedom then Scribbler but I thought the settings were confusing. I couldn't figure out how to master the settings to create the best image. My photos turned out okay even though I had some trouble. How do you think they turned out?

My last two pictures were made with the program called Flame. I liked this program the most, the colors are so vibrant and beautiful. The second picture I called "energy" because of how the different colors blended together. I liked it so much its the screensaver for my computer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment